Thursday, April 5, 2012

True Love?



I'll keep this one short. I am a classic hopeless romantic thanks to my favorite movies and shows. I want that special romance, but the way the young world is going I very much doubt it will ever happen for me. I want that love that last a lifetime. I love seeing the elderly still in love, holding hands, still going on dates, and seeing that their marriage is still strong. I want some one that I can grow old with and trust them every single day of our lives together. I know we're young and no one my age really likes to commit for longer than a week. Now a days most teens and early 20's keep just having one night stands or some thing that doesn't last very long. And To Make It Very Clear Im Not At All Saying ALL guys and girls I'm just talking about some. So carrying on the guys don't really do romantic things and the girls expect waaay too much. Guys will say almost anything to get you in bed especially lie and say 'I Love You' that one is the saddest and most pathetic. The words I Love You mean so much, but I noticed it is thrown around so easily as if its the word hello. I hear kids in middle school saying I Love You in the first week of dating. I am scared that the meaning of I Love You is slowly fading.

Another thing that I believe is very serious is Marriage. There have been a lot of divorces it seems like. If you feel like your forcing yourself to get married to that person then please just do not go through with it. I don't care if its right before you say 'I Do' if it doesn't feel right don't do it. You should want to marry the person and want to spend the rest of your life with them happy together. Look forward to being with each other when you get home from work. A lot of them say they had to get married because they had a kid together, but its also not good for the kid to know his or her parents aren't happy married to each other and in some cases it affects their relationships too. The kid also blames them self for their parents marriage failing. Marriage should be because you truly love that person and want to grow old with them, have a family, and go through life with them by your side. Some say they fell out of love with each other and I honestly don't know how that happens, but I guess its like the word and can slowly fade.

I want to find that person that can be my best friend, we can talk about everything and tell each other anything. Some one who can truly be honest and loyal. Now a days that is hard to find because I'm sorry but its the truth, you must be attractive to the one your with. If not then in some cases your eyes will probably wonder off to someone you see that is your type. Yeah personality is what should matter most, but I feel its okay to want to be attracted to the person. If not you'll convince yourself you settled. And this may not be in all cases but it is for some.

I kept this one too brief, I know, but if you have something on love or relationships that you'd like my opinion on or any questions or anything really then go ahead and comment and ill write about it. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment